December 21, 2011

Pinning a Happy Holidays

I don't know about all of you but I am addicted to Pinterest, but even more lately than usual!  Being the mom of a nursing baby and just being a mom of a baby in general, I only tend to have one hand free most the time.  As all of you momma's know, this makes typing extremely sloooowww and difficult!  When pinning, only one hand is needed, thank goodness, so I tend to do it a lot more than blogging these days. Here are a few holiday pins I have saved that just make me want to be lost in holiday cheer! xo





















1 comment:

Crystal said...

I have to agree with you! Not sure if I should thank you for introducing me to Pinterest and giving me one more thing to soak up hours of my day .. LOL !!!
<3 all these ... making me feel warm and fuzzy .. Which is strange seeing they are all about snow !!! Merry Christmas sweetheart .. wish all of you were here! Love and miss you tons!! xoxoxoxo